The Blackfoots have been dealt a mighty blow by the fearsome House Ender – you must infiltrate their defences and cut out the rot.
Build your deck and fight your way through the city of Dawn’s Point with card based combat and up to 6 members in your party. Characters loyal to your cause have a set of unique cards and abilities that may augment your deck in powerful, exciting ways. Defeat each of the elite opponents in your path to the city’s Guard Captain and cripple the Enders at their core. You and your brethren may fall at this attempt, but there will always be others to carry the torch. House Blackfoot will remember, and they will never relent. Encounter a series of scenarios as you travel through the city which may help you, but at the expense of some moral ground.
- Build your deck by looting, buying and unlocking a myriad of cards.
- Beavers and Bears? Or Wolves and Weasels? Build a party of up to 6 throughout your run to battle your foes.
- 6 Races to explore with unique racial card pools and passives to choose from.
- Ding! Level up your characters to unlock talent cards and powerful passives that can drastically impact your strategy.
- Loot! Collect weapons and armour to bolster your ranks with interesting effects and abilities.
- Which way? Navigate the streets in a dynamic card driven campaign.
- Decisions. Reveal and engage in varying encounters on your journey which can have positive and negative outcomes.
- Fight an increasingly challenging array of enemies with exciting AI behaviours.
- Another failed attempt? Earn tokens after every run to unlock new cards and passives into the game to help you achieve victory.
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Publisher: Goblinz Publishing, Maple Whispering Limited
Release Name: Banners.of.Ruin.Hunters-PLAZA
Size: 3.3 GB