01 – Héroe
02 – El Amor Que Soñé
03 – Mi Todo
04 – Mi Todo (Versión Por Una Noche Más)
05 – Mi Todo (Versión Mi Fiesta)
06 – Mi Todo (Por Una Noche Más En Los Clubs)
07 – Mi Todo (Por Una Noche Más Instrumental)
Release Name: Mariah Carey – Mariah En Espanol (2020)
Size: 70.6 MB
Format: MP3 320Kbps
Create your Sim’s unique Star Wars™ story as you explore the remote world of Batuu, from Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland® and Disney World®, in The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu Game Pack*. Will your Sim join up with the Resistance, fall in with the scoundrels, or enlist with the First Order? It’s up to you! Build up your Sim’s reputation to unlock missions, purchase a lightsaber or droid, and meet iconic Star Wars™ characters like Rey and Kylo Ren.
- Experience the Edge of the Galaxy — Your Sims are definitely not at home anymore. From the Millennium Falcon to the bustling cantina and unique attire of Batuu, Sims will be surrounded by the iconic sights and sounds of Star Wars™. When your Sim returns home, bring back new decor and recipes inspired by your travels, play a game of sabacc, or host a playful lightsaber training session.
- Create Your Star Wars™ Story — The Resistance, First Order, and scoundrels are fighting to control Batuu, but your Sims’ actions determine who will succeed. As Sims undertake challenges and special missions, you’ll tip the balance of power. Unlock rewards like starfighter access, new outfits, and critical missions on Batuu. And who knows? Maybe you’ll find your Batuuan special someone!
- Unite with Iconic Characters — Completing missions earns your Sim reputation points, and as you rack them up, you get closer to meeting the leaders of the forces on Batuu. Possibilities shift depending on your Sim’s actions—will you choose to support Kylo Ren in his efforts to uncover the Resistance base or join Rey and Vi Moradi in the fight against the First Order? Whichever path your Sim chooses, Hondo Ohnaka and his scoundrels are always there if you need a few extra galactic credits.
- Get Your Own Lightsaber and Droid — Explore Batuu to find parts for the most coveted Star Wars™ artifact: a lightsaber. Collect every piece to construct a blade that’s all your own. Then invite other Sims to spar in lightsaber challenges! Or visit the Droid Depot and purchase your very own droid to help on your adventures… and maybe zap a few Sims. You can even bring your droid friend home with you so you always have that plus-one for parties!
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Name: The Sims 4 Star Wars Journey to Batuu v184.108.40.2060-Anadius
Size: 29.1 GB
Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honour of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to 4-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical-RPG
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000
- Play solo or join thrilling 4-way online gang fights
Genre: Action, Strategy
Developer: Rogue Factor
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Name: Necromunda Underhive Wars MULTi8-ElAmigos
Size: 15.9 GB
SnowRunner puts you in the driver’s seat of powerful vehicles as you conquer extreme open environments with the most advanced terrain simulation ever. Drive 40 vehicles from brands such as Ford, Chevrolet, and Freightliner as you leave your mark on an untamed open world.
Overcome mud, torrential waters, snow, and frozen lakes while taking on perilous contracts and missions. Expand and customize your fleet with many upgrades and accessories including an exhaust snorkel for heavy waters or chain tires to battle the snow.
- Face extreme environments in a highly advanced physics engine
- 40 unique vehicles to unlock, upgrade, and customize
- Complete dozens of challenging missions across an interconnected world
Genre: Indie, Strategy
Developer: Recotechnology S.L.
Publisher: Recotechnology S.L.
Release Name: SnowRunner Imandra-EGS
Size: 18 GB
Insurgence – Second Assault is a follow-up sequel to Chains of Renegade. Which takes the point of view from different characters and factions.
Insurgence – Second Assault tells the peak of the civil war that took place in Aereon. Where Aereon was divided into three kingdoms, namely the Empire of Aereon, Imralia Rebellion and Union of Rochefort.
Insurgence – Second Assault is split into two sides of the story. The first side, the story of Alissya who is looking for her sister with Rea and the second side, the story of a knight of a noble descent named Tressa Lauretilion and her friend Sara who was assigned to lead the war against Imralia and also as proof that Tressa deserved has the Lauretilion name.
Where the stories from both sides will be correlated to one and another. Creating a narrative experience that is unique to the player.
- Two Perspective stories
- Unique Skill Equip System where players can equip “Skill Set.”
to add additional skills.
- Skill Level up! system.
- Featuring stunning music from the renown composer of
Ar Tonelico and Atelier Series Ken Nakagawa.
- Original CG Artwork.
- Weapon & Armor Crafting.
- Alchemy & Cooking.
- Classical Turn-Based Battle System.
Note: Playing Insurgence – Chains of Renegade is not required to understand the Insurgence – Second Assault storyline, but it is strongly recommended to play Insurgence – Chains of Renegade if you want to understand more about Character and World in the Insurgence Series.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Platonic Game Studio
Publisher: YSY Softworks
Release Name: Insurgence Second Assault v20200817-P2P
Size: 1014.3 MB
DescriptionJay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl is a full 8-bit retro beat-em-up experience with big levels, big bosses, dope combos, and irreverent references to the View Askewniverse. Mall Brawl can be played solo in a 1 player experience where you swap between both Jay and Silent Bob strategically or played with a buddy, in a 2 player co-operative experience, where you fight your way through mallrats, delinquents and security guards to find your way out of the mall and back to the Quickstop.
- Authentic Retro 8-bit Action
- 2 Player Couch Co-op
- Single Player Swappable Action Strategy
- Unorthodox weapon brandishing tactics
- Rogues gallery of View Askew Enemies
- A boss with a huge fist
- A boss with a pretzel for a head
- Contemporary gameplay mechanics
- Crisp original chiptune soundtrack
- Silent Bob
- AdoughboStoryAfter the incident from the mall that shall remain nameless, the two hetero lifemates are being man hunted by chief rent-a-cop and his off duty officers. Jay and Silent Bob must fight their way through precarious situations in the mall to escape and make it to the Quickstop.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Interabang Entertainment, Spoony Bard Productions
Publisher: Interabang Entertainment
Release Name: Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl v20200601-P2P
Size: 150.2 MB
Ruinarch is a simulation sandbox game where you create obstacles and cause conflicts in procedurally generated fantasy worlds. Inspired by story generator games like Rimworld and Dwarf Fortress, weaving tales of both anguish and humor is central to Ruinarch’s gameplay. The game gives you all the infernal tools you’ll need to toy with people’s lives and relationships.
There are many ways to be evil. Choose from three overlord Archetypes – each one provides you with a different playstyle. Do you want to focus on sheer destruction or are you into a more subtle puppetmaster approach? You can then customize it further by adding optional abilities to suit your own preferences.You can experiment by combining destructive spells. The most straightforward way to wipe out villagers is to simply cast powerful spells like Meteors, Earthquakes, Fire Balls, Lightning and more. But what happens when you hurl a meteor at a poisonous puddle? Poisonous meteor explosions, that’s what! And that’s just one of the many nefarious ways that you can combine elemental interactions to create your personalized cocktail of destruction!You can activate artifacts.Sometimes, the procedurally generated world will have some powerful artifacts for you to play with. If you find a Necronomicon, gift it to an evil villager to turn him into a Necromancer and let him terrorize the villagers himself. But be careful because some artifacts can also be used against you!You can afflict villagers with flaws.Sure, you could just destroy the world with ice and fire, but the real fun begins when you meddle with villager lives to put them into compelling and tragic situations! Afflict the local hero with Lycanthropy and watch as his once loyal friends turn on him when the full moon rises. Afflict an annoying husband with Unfaithfulness and then watch the fireworks once you tell his wife of his misdeeds.You can breed and spawn monsters.You can seize a roaming monster and then breed it in your Kennel. This will allow you to summon a copy of it anywhere in the world. Your corrupted versions behave differently from their wild counterparts as they have been bred to perform very specific functions.You can spread malicious info.Your Eye Structure allows you to gather information about major events that occur in the world. You’ve seen a Knight steal a Shaman’s Potion? Store it as an Intel and then tell the Shaman about it!You can summon lesser demons.There are many demons in the netherworld ready to assist you. Wrath Demons can be used to invade villages while Sloth Demons can defend your demonic structures. In total, there are seven different demon types – each one representing a deadly sin. But be wary! Once they perish, you have to wait until they fully recuperate before summoning again.You can brainwash folks into becoming cultists.Seize a villager and drop it on your Defiler. There, you can start to brainwash it. If successful, it will return to its village as a secret cultist who will quietly worship and aid you.You can torture people.You can build a Prison and incarcerate villagers. If necessary, you can torture them in ridiculous ways to afflict them with random flaws. Perhaps someone will have a mental breakdown and become a Serial Killer when it gets back to its village?You can start a zombie apocalypse.You can afflict a peasant with a Zombie Virus. When it dies, it will reanimate at nightfall as a Zombie. Other villagers that it attacks may also contract the virus. Soon, the entire village will be filled with nothing but shambling zombies.You can start an epidemic.Too soon? But, yes you can.
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Maccima Games
Publisher: Squeaky Wheel Studio Inc
Release Name: Ruinarch v20200905-Early Access
Size: 564.1 MB
Destiny had other plans for Troy after he met with his untimely demise. After all, he’s got a world to save! Join him in a bizarre yet uncanny adventure into the unknown as he is guided by a disembodied voice to rid the world of death and all things evil once and for all! Dive deep into this colorful yet vividly strange world filled with oddities and strange individuals alike as you piece together the reality behind your newfound powers and purpose! Although be warned, this journey is not for the faint of heart.Game Features
Traverse the vibrant world in search of your lost past. Explore unknown paths that may lead to surprises both good and bad. The world is vast and full of strange mysteries.
Kill or show mercy, the choice is yours. Your enemies talk to you as the battle goes on. Showing mercy may affect the overall outcome of the story. Battles happen in real time so be sure to react quickly!
Unleash your godlike self and freeze time to obliterate any who stand in your way.
Get to know a cast of quirky yet strange individuals that you will meet on your adventures… And hope that nothing bad ever happens to them.
Steel yourself with an arsenal of weapons and magic to prepare yourself for the unforgiving journey ahead.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Nomina Games
Publisher: Nomina Games
Release Name: The Revenant Prince v20200907-P2P
Size: 1.4 GB